Thursday 22 August 2019


PLACES I MUST VISIT BEFORE I DIE


   Places I must visit before I die. The first  place I want visit is Mecca because this place is a dreams place for every Muslim. Mecca is also a place of solace and anyone who goes there will certainly not want to go home. Second place is, Italy. The place is a popular destination that must I go because the place was very beautiful. For example, Venice is a resort famous for its beautiful rivers. Thirdly , Sabah is one of the place in Malaysia that have to be visited. This is because there an interesting place such as mountain scenery, beautiful island and have many pearls. The conclusion is, I hope I will go to all the place because of its beautiful scenery that i can’t forget until my last breath.

      MECCA 

Hasil carian imej untuk mecca        Hasil carian imej untuk mecca

Hasil carian imej untuk ITALY  ITALY 

   SABAH   Hasil carian imej untuk SABAH



No comments:

Post a Comment

TO BECOME A BETTER ATHLETE, ONE MUST LEARN A NUMBER OF DIFFERENT SKILL                        To become a better athlete,one must lear...